Founded in West Hollywood, CA by Larry and Dennis Leight in 1986, by 1987 Oliver Peoples eyewear was already being featured on the cover of Vogue. Oliver Peoples has been profiled in the best fashion magazines throughout the world, and seen on the most stylish celebrities around. Among the top selling brands at Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman, Oliver Peoples is a major brand in the luxury sunglass market.
- Constructed of the finest, ultra-lightweight titanium
- Adjustable silicone nosepads offer additional comfort and a secure fit
- Machine engraved coin-edge detailing on the eye-wire
- Inlaid logo insignia assures authenticity
- Oliver Peoples designer hardcase included
- SIZE: 61-14-135