An icon of style since its introduction in 1957, this style is perhaps the most famous of all Persol models. Originally designed for tram drivers to protect their eyes, the 649 became famous when actor Marcello Mastroianni wore them in Divorce Italian Style. These combine the best of fashion and technology with the flexible Meflecto stem and the triple-notch flexible nose piece. Taking only eight days to create something beautiful, Persol is obsessive about its handcrafted eyewear. Since 1910, Persol has created unique glasses from the highest caliber materials. Almost a century later, Persol remains dedicated to stylish, comfortable glasses of the utmost quality.
- Constructed with fine Italian acetate and crystal tempered glass lenses offering 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Features Persol’s iconic, signature, silver Supreme Arrow connecting the arms
- The unique Victorflex bridge ensures maximum flexibility and comfort with its two steel strips inserted into the acetate
- Patented Meflecto technology offers maximum comfort through flexible arm stems
- Handmade in Italy, Persol cleaning cloth, leather case, and documentation included
- SIZE: 54-20-140